Monday, September 15, 2008

Nov 13th

That's right folks that is the release date for WOTLK. I said it was going to be released Nov 30th. I'm going to shoot my source. What we do know is that the patch which is 3.02 is going to be released mid Oct. When TBC was about to release, we reserved two copies both for Trinidad and I. We both went to the Midnight release which was great. We met several alliance players and several horde players. It was great to hear their stories.

I spoke to Derek B the other day. I want to say Congratz to DBG for all they have done so far in ZA. Keep up the good work guys. Don't look back and keep moving forward. As for me, I have returned to the game in some ways. I have played with my little one. You know it's interesting what you can get out of it and how you can use the game to teach. I didn't think about it the last time we were playing but I noticed him finishing a quest and counting how many he still needed to complete it. For example: Lets say he needed 10 of something and he had two. I would ask him how many more did he need. He would put up his fingers and come up with the answer. It's also teaching him how to read better because of doing quests. Also he learned direction meaning North, South, East, and West. Not to mention that we also use the game if he doesn't listen to what we say meaning we tell him that he cannot play if he acts a certain way.

The game is still very addictive but can be controlled. If you are the kind of person that gets addicted to games then I suggest that you do not play this game. Otherwise have fun in life. As for me, as mentioned I have come on and played and have found enjoyment in the game. I think it was mentioned by Rebel or even Zag that at times you just need a break and I think that's what I needed. Everything I said before still stands true concerning progression and how a guild can get there but never lose sight of having fun. If you are getting stressed out, then take a break. Nobody is going to kill you and don't let a game kill you. I mentioned also about friends are only your friends in game, well that statement is still true as well but at least I know I have some good associates and there are a few that I do consider friends and those people know who they are.

Also, another release happened on Sunday which I will get today and that's Rockband 2. I love Rockband so I am getting this game today. I will post my review in the next few days.

No comments: