Wednesday, July 7, 2010

We were here last weekened!!!



I tried to get a better shot. I don't know if you can hear us singing but it was so uplifting that we walked away spiritually fed and blessed to be apart of our brother/sister hood. It was a three day convention that covered many subjects. Of course one of the things that has been discussed was the generation teaching.

The brother explained it well but for some reason I still do not understand it clearly. I have to pray and study to make sure I understand what is meant because it still goes over my head. I'm reminded of when Jesus, of when he was saying that he was the living bread that came down from Heaven and if any eats of this bread he will live forever. He said that he that feeds on my flesh and drinks of my blood has everlasting life. That's in the book of John starting at chapter 6 verse 48.

When some of his followers heard this they left Jesus. Jesus didn't mean his blood and his body but they took it that way. Many didn't understand what Jesus meant. Jesus turned to Peter and said to him " you don't want to go also do you? Peter answered this way. You have sayings of everlasting life. Peter didn't go even though he didn't understand at that moment.

Well it's like that when it comes to the Generation Teaching. I need to make sure I understand clearly so that I can explain it to others if asked. I also have a video of the Drama. The Drama happens on the third day and it's more or less play based on the bible.

This year was Walking by Faith and not by Sight. Anyway, enjoy the song.

No comments: