Friday, July 16, 2010

Sad

I remember the knock at the door. I remember clearly what she was wearing and how she looked and I remember how happy she was. I found out today, that my Spiritual Mother is in the hospital on life support.

I'm trying very hard to hold back my tears because I'm at work. I was called by her Husband Ernie who explained what happened. For about a week, she has had trouble breathing.

She thought maybe it was her Asthma. Ernie got her some medicine but yesterday she stopped breathing and feel back to the floor. Ernie called 911 and they told him what to do. The paramedics came and declared her dead because they didn't find a pulse.

They worked on her for 20 minutes and brought her back but she is not responding. They took her to the Hospital and she's on life support. She helped me come into the Truth and wanted nothing more than for me and my family to succeed.

It's very hard for me to type this without tears. I hope nobody comes to my area. There was a time where we were inactive but Becky never gave up on us and continued to help us. My heart is broken today. I don't know how else to say it.

Jesse is hurt. My wife is hurt. I love Becky very much and to think that we just saw her at our Convention. She got to see Joshua for the first time since he was born. Every time I had a talk, I always called her so she could hear it.

It hurts to think that she may not be there to hear my talk. I hate this system....

No comments: