Thursday, July 22, 2010

Empty

Feeling Empty inside no where to to hide
Find shade to hide my eyes and cry.
Hoping that nobody looks at the tracks of my tears
Wishing she was here, wishing she was near
In my thoughts and heart she will be
Always with me till the day I can see
Her again to what was promised by him
To see her smile and be young again

This system and all the pain that many have felt
of losing a loved one in death over issues with health
I long for the day when nobody says I'm sick
I'm sick of living in a system where the cycle never ends
There is hope but the pain never changes
Life moves on familiar faces become strangers
Only cause my eyes are filled with tears
Can't see clearly but I can hear
Sadness all around cause of death and what it brings
I pray to Jehovah in a loud voice the pain is never ending

I love you Becky. Thank you for all that you have done for me and my family and helping me to become the person I am today and for never giving up on me and believing in me that we can do it. I'm going to miss you very much. I just wish I could have told you how much I loved you. Thank you for listening to my talks and helping me with them. I'm so glad I got to see you one last time at the convention. I hope that in the new system when I see you, I can tell you these things that I'm typing today. I will miss you Mom. I love you.

No comments: