Friday, July 23, 2010

Empty Inside

Feeling Empty inside no where to to hide
Find shade to hide my eyes and cry.
Hoping that nobody looks at the tracks of my tears
Wishing she was here, wishing she was near
In my thoughts and heart she will be
Always with me till the day I can see
Her again to what was promised by him
To see her smile and be young again

This system and all the pain that many have felt
of losing a loved one in death over issues with health
I long for the day when nobody says I'm sick
I'm sick of living in a system where the cycle never ends
There is hope but the pain never changes
Life moves on familiar faces become strangers
Only cause my eyes are filled with tears
Can't see clearly but I can hear
Sadness all around cause of death and what it brings
I pray to Jehovah in a loud voice the pain is never ending

We are born into Sin, a battle we can never win.
We miss the mark of perfection.
It started with Adam & Eve & spread to their offspring
Sin entered into the world life everlasting
Lost but gained through the death of his son
Faithful to the end she (Becky ) can say she won
Like Jesus who conquered the world
She can say she conquered the world
Like Moses, Noah, and those faithful who conquered the world
Defeated Satan the beast who was hurled
From Heaven to Earth and we were all warned
That things would be this way our hearts would be torn
From those we lost but would see again
from our sisters, fathers, mothers, brothers, others, and friends
...................
to be continued

No comments: