Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Wednesday

A lie can never expose the Truth but the Truth will always expose a lie. How those words are true. I recall when I was younger all the mistakes I made in life. About an hour ago, I took Jesse to have lunch. We ate and discussed life.

I think what I said was loud enough that I could have turned it into a talk. As you can tell from my posts here, what I say isn't short but it is sweet. I told Jesse many things about my life. I told him things I've done. The things I regret. I told him that I wish I had Jehovah in my life when I was younger.

I didn't have my Father or my Mother. I didn't have anyone to direct me. I said all of this to Jesse. I told Jesse about my life because I didn't want him to follow in my footsteps. I didn't want him to spend nights locked up like some crazy animal.

I told him about my drug usage because I didn't want him to use drugs. I told him about the times I got drunk because I didn't want him to get drunk. I have two DUI's on my record because of Alcohol.

My sister is very sick because of the choices she made in life. I told Jesse all of this. Do you need to do the things other people do to find out later that its bad? I told Jesse all of this. Look at those who take drugs. Might seem cool but it isn't. It can lead to other drugs. Don't listen to what anyone says. I can lead to other drugs.

So I told Jesse that you don't need to do what others do to find out if it's bad or not. Just observe and you will see how bad it is. If you see a drug addict, shouldn't that tell you that drugs are bad? Alcohol well, even Adults do this how bad can it be. There is nothing wrong with drinking unless you abuse Alcohol and please don't say " It won't happen to me " My own cousin died at 33 because of Alcohol. It can happen to anybody.

People today think they have everything under control when in fact their lives say otherwise. It won't happen to me. I've heard that expression many times. I told Jesse the only way it doesn't happen to you is if you don't allow it to happen.

Put it this way....And this is true... and don't say it won't happen to me because it will....

If you are around those who do drugs..You will sooner or later do them as well. Even if its just to try it....Please don't it won't happen to me...

If you are around those who smoke. You will sooner or later smoke. Even if its just to try it. Please don't say it won't happen to me...

If you are around those who use bad words. Please don't say that you won't say them because most likely its in your head already.

I love all of my Children and I'm very protective of them. I do the best I can to try and keep them away from any influences of the world. If you are influenced by the world it will show in your speech. It will show in how you dress. It will show by your association. It will show in your life.

A person who can lie to anyone can even be blinded by their lies that their lies become truth to them. Once they start, it doesn't even bother their conscience to lie again.

When it gets to that point where the bad things don't bother your conscience anymore you have to look at what you YOU are doing in life.

Till tomorrow....

No comments: