Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Wednesday Part 2

I do believe that there are many questions that we cannot be answered at this moment in time. Other questions that wouldn't even make sense to ask. One question that I would ask Jehovah is Where was he before all was created? Maybe that kind of question would be to hard for someone like me to understand.

Faith does indeed play a role in every single religion but scripture does have answers to get us to the next level of life meaning the life we lost and are trying to gain. There really is no contradictions if you understand what is in the bible. For example HellFire and it's meaning but yet how can you call God, a God of love if people are burned forever? Simple, people don't but yet that's what is taught.

Which means not all roads lead to God. I once posted this illustration about telling the difference between real money and fake money. Would you study all the fake money in the world in order to find out if it's fake or study the real money in order to tell whatever is fake. You would study the real so not all religions lead to God. Jesus even said this.

Life can be a big wonder if you allow it to be without searching for the answers and when you don't then you leave yourself wondering. Like 2012, is it real or is it fake? If all prediction given by man came true, the world wouldn't be here today. Everyone has predicted the end and there is a reason for that. The bible clearly states that No man knows when the end of this system will be.

But scripture does tell us what will happen to the wicked and it tells us what we need to do in order to survive what is coming. How can I believe in something that I don't see. Did you know that in scripture backed up by history things that were predicted came true? The prediction of Jesus coming to Earth and what he would do and how he would die. The prediction of World Powers from Rome all the way to our World Power as mentioned in the book of Revelation. From the death of Alexander the Great and those who would take his place. All found in the bible and backed up by History Books. All predictions in the bible has been proven true so there really is no reason to doubt what else it mentions.

I don't believe in evolution. Things are just to perfect. The sun, the moon, the earth, it's distance, our seasons, our speed, our days and hours, our intelligence, our cells, all perfect. There are many so say how we got here but God already told us how we got here.

In terms of prediction. Think of it this way and I gave this example as well. If I came to you one day and said I had a dream about Lotto numbers to win the jackpot and I begged you to play and you did with the numbers I gave and you won. I'm sure you would be shocked and maybe even question how I knew.

I then would reply that it came to me in a dream and that I had to tell you. You would call me crazy but every single week there is Lotto and every single week I'm giving you numbers and every single week you are winning. Two things

1. I'm cheating somehow
2. I can tell the future

The bible with it's prophecy told the future and most predictions backed up by History has already come true. Like the guy who dreamed the numbers and was correct every single week, God told future events and have been proven correct. There are only a handful of prophecy left that has yet to take place. Many completed in our time. You won't know that unless you study and connect the dots.

It does indeed come down faith. I have looked at all sides and look at many religions. The ones that taught hellfire, I refused to believe that was true. The ones who taught we all die and go to Heaven, I refused to believe that was true. The ones who saw our soul is trapped on Earth till Heaven is ready to take us, I refused to believe that is true. The ones who say aliens are the real Gods and they are coming back to show us the way, I refuse the believe that is true.

Why Believe at all? We are here for a reason and there is meaning to life. To live each day without wondering about that is like a person who sits and watches tv all day or surf the internet which is the new way of watching tv. Matter of fact, people may not think that way because their minds are to busy with today and what the day has to offer.

I'll use an example: Let's say the world did come to an end in 2012. How many people knew that it would based on the maya prediciton? Many I'm sure. How many did anything about it? Very Little

We preach what is coming. We preach what is going to take place. We preach how to survive it. How many people know? Many know that we preach and what we do. We are made fun of all the time. How many did anything about it? Very few as compared to the population on the planet. Very few took the time to at least learn what we preach. Why do we preach? Because we are told to.

The answers I give isn't my own. It's in scripture. Is God real? Yes he is...Very real and all you need to do is look around and look at his creation.

No comments: