Friday, November 6, 2009

Friday

I think I can do it all. I've said that many times. Truth is, you can't and if you can't do it all then don't worry. It all works itself out. When it doesn't that's when the stress kicks in, that's when the frustration kicks in, that's when the grades begin to fall or the talks are pushed back.

Do it right the first time so you don't need to do it again. Easy to say hard to do but why even add all the stress in the first place? I watch others stress out over work or school and I get asked why I'm relaxed. Why is Jesse relaxed.

It's not that work or school isn't hard. It can be but our life isn't this. Our life is focused on spiritual matters. Everything else really is second. Why stress so much off of things that don't matter anyway. If you want to do it, do it but don't stress to much.

I spend maybe two or three hours playing Guitar. I'm new at it. I just take it one day at a time. I posted this before and if you feel how I felt then listen to the hurt in her voice but notice all is ok

No comments: