Monday, November 2, 2009

Monday

My apologies on the delay. The talk I posted that's I'm having tomorrow is a draft version. I'm just about complete with the final version. Just adding some words while removing others or editing what I have.

At the same time, I'm helping Jesse with his talk which is the week of 11/23 which is What Is the Scriptural Hope of the “Great Crowd”? His talk is in the early stages and we are brainstorming at the moment. One idea that we had was to talk about what the world would be like if Adam and Eve didn't sin.

It's hard to imagine because the only world we know is the one we live in but the idea is to take you there and talk about what life would have been like. Then talk about what life is like because they sinned. Then talk about the great crowd and the hope of getting what was lost.

It's not our fault that Adam and Eve sinned and Jehovah knew this and thus created a way out for us. The fact that he sent his son should tell all of us just how much he cares for us. Imagine watching Jesus die. Imagine the pain that Jesus went through. Jehovah no doubt was hurting. Wouldn't any father hurt if they saw their sons or daughters hurt? Of course.....

Anyway, I will update tomorrow. Have a great day...

No comments: