Monday, August 11, 2008

My Thoughts for Today

I hope that you enjoyed both movies. After watching both it's time to consider who we are and how much we mean to our Government. Are we test subjects? Was the spraying that was going to happen over the bay area a test or was it really a moth? What I loved about Sunday's video is that he backed it up with proven Documents. For anyone to say now after watching that video that something isn't wrong, I'm not sure what else I can say or try to prove. Dr.Horowitz is respected. It's not like he's someone that just wanted to make a google or youtube video. He backed up his words with de-classified documents to prove his point.

Even President Clinton apologized for what happened to Africans. Has the testing stopped? I'm sure it hasn't. Even Obama's former pastor mentioned it in his speech. He mentioned how Aids was created and the targets? Africans and Gay men. I have no doubt in my mind that most of what's out there was created. It didn't just happen. Take for example Bayer. They knowingly dumped medicine that was known to be contaminated with AIDS virus on the European market after it killed people in America.



We live in a sick world folks that is not controlled by God. I will call this operation wipeout simply because that's what I feel is planned for our future. To wipe out population. My wife thinks it's crazy. Some even want to blame global warming on population. I do not believe at all in Global warming. I mentioned in another forum about global warming and how the carbon tax introduced by Al Gore is supposed to help somehow with Global warming. If they do their research, they would know that right now the Earth is going through a Global cooling. When they first mentioned Global warming yes the earth was hot but not because of man. It was because of the sun. The earth did get hotter and how do I know it wasn't because of man? Well, the temperature on Mars and other planets increased. As far as I know, there are no Suv's on Mars. Maybe I'll post on Global warming later but for now, I hope you enjoyed both videos.

Loose change is a video that I've watched several times. I've heard someone mentioned that they(meaning Iraq or Osama) killed 3000 people in the towers and do I consider that torture? After looking at the evidence myself and the fact that no one in office wants to touch the subject, is it really hard to believe that the Government did have a hand in it? Who knew ahead of time? Who called Willie Brown? How did they know to have all those put options on the planes? Bush said he saw the first plane hit the building? He didn't. Where are the black boxes? To many questions and nobody to answer them. Even if it was proven that the Government did it, is there anything we can do? I don't know. I'm sure that many of us are in their Main Core Database who believe that it was an inside job. Watch the video again and ask questions....

No comments: