Tuesday, August 5, 2008

My Thoughts for Today

Sometime Ago I mentioned that in the future there was humans were to be chipped. You might say " What do you mean to be chipped " Well, a company called Verichip makes implantable micochips that would go under the skin. It's the Governments way of tracking everyone. You might say " No I wouldn't agree to this "

Real ID is something they are pushing on you now. If you are not sure what Real ID is, I suggest you do some homework. I suggest that you check out a DMV site. Without Real ID you cannot enter a federal building or even get on a plane. There are some good idea's with being chipped. I can think of two examples. One would be if you lost your child. Chipping will allow law enforcement to track your child and I hope find your child alive. Chipping will also allow those in the medical field to know your medical history.

Another way is to store all your financial information on this chip so you can pay for items without cash. Matter of fact cash is going away if you haven't noticed. It started with credit cards, then debit cards, and then in the future the chip. The future will indeed be interesting. Then I read that hackers found a way to hack the chip but that didn't stop them from moving forward. Then they found out that the chip was causing issues with medical equipment but that didn't stop them from moving forward. Then in a recently released article it was proven that the chips cause cancer. Did that stop them? For now it has and I say for now because really even if it's bad for you they will say it's good. The elite does not care about you. They want to control you. They want to kill you. Check this video out



They want to kill you.

No comments: