Wednesday, August 6, 2008

My Thoughts for Today

Imagine this - You launch firefox or Explorer. You type in your favorite website only to find that the page isn't there anymore. You wonder what the hell is going on. You try and log onto your favorite games only to find that you cannot connect. Amazing revelations have emerged concerning already existing government plans to overhaul the way the internet functions in order to apply much greater restrictions and control over the web.

Lawrence Lessig, a respected Law Professor from Stanford University told an audience at this years Fortune’s Brainstorm Tech conference in Half Moon Bay, California, that “There’s going to be an i-9/11 event” which will act as a catalyst for a radical reworking of the law pertaining to the internet.Lessig also revealed that he had learned, during a dinner with former government Counter Terrorism Czar Richard Clarke, that there is already in existence a cyber equivalent of the Patriot Act, an “i-Patriot Act” if you will, and that the Justice Department is waiting for a cyber terrorism event in order to implement its provisions.

I guess I wouldn't go so far as to say that every site you go to will go down or the on-line games you play but there will be restrictions to which sites we can access. Very interesting. Finally I watched this on youtube yesterday and I was amazed but not shocked on what was going on. It was also reported by the news. That's the part that amazed me.



I've been saying for years that the Government uses humans to test their latest weapons in terms of a vaccine. This video doesn't prove anything that I already didn't know and if you are one of those that think they wouldn't do it. I posted on another forum de-classified documents showing it was done. I've spoken to those who served in Vietnam who told me that they were sprayed on by planes by our own Military. Do the research before you call me a liar and our own Government says so then I guess you are calling them a liar as well. Till tomorrow - DYCE...

No comments: