Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Sad

Well our Grandmother looks like she is going to pass away. I sure hope that she pulls through. She was rushed to the hospital several days ago. It turned out her heart was working extra hard as they called it and her kidneys are giving her trouble.

The Doctor had told my wife that it looks like her Health is in decline. She is about 94 years young. I called her today and I couldn't hold back the tears. I thanked her for all that she has done for me and I told her that I loved her very much.

Its easy to say that a person her age lived a long life but in her own words, she said she was scared and to prepare the funeral. Its not long when you are at her age with the thought that any moment could be your last.

Its not long when we were created to live. Its not long when there are so many things in life that could be done or learned. Don't give me its a long life because its not. Its short because in truth time goes by so fast.

Kids turn into adults. Our babies turn into Teenagers. Time goes by so fast. I hate the fact that people have to die. Even though a person knows the truth it doesn't mean it hurts any less. We hurt because we love the person we lost.

Grandma has done so much for me I can never repay her with words or money or anything but I do want her to know how much I love her. I hate what Adam and Eve have done.

No comments: