Monday, May 10, 2010

Human

I mentioned before that when I bleed it's red. Its no different than any other human on this planet. Why then is there so much hate. We are apart of the human race. It shouldn't matter when it comes to the color of your skin.

I'm Puerto Rican but I was born in San Francisco. To speak to me you wouldn't know it because I sound more White than I do Puerto Rican. Does that matter? Funny thing is during my cousin funeral I was asked how come I don't speak Spanish.

I wish there were no borders to keep anyone out of any country. People should be free but sadly in this system that won't happen. There is to much that divide those in the world.

In our religion. Everyone is united. We have all kinds of races in our religion. We all share a common love for Jehovah and that unites us as a spiritual family. It doesn't even matter if we don't speak the same language. We have love for each other.

Brothers and sisters from the United States can go anywhere in the world and have love for other brothers and sisters. We are united. Why can't this world look pass the color of someone's skin and just try and love.

I understand that there are laws. I understand that Illegals come to the United States and I understand that they come here because they want a better life. In the Beginning I mentioned that I was Puerto Rican. In Truth I'm not. I'm a Jehovah's Witness and that comes before anything. Don't be to proud of where you are from because it doesn't matter.

It doesn't matter if you are Mexican, Puerto Rican, Asian, Cuban, it doesn't matter. Put all of that to the side because Jehovah isn't going to say, Well he's Mexican he's coming into the new system or He's Puerto Rican, he's coming into the new system. Jehovah does not look at things that way. We shouldn't as well. Don't have to much pride of where you are from. Look forward to where you want to go.

I hope that make sense.

No comments: