Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Teenagers

I remember the many things I have done and wished I could have went back. The many things I have done to my mother, grandmother, family. I wish I could go back. My life at the moment is great so I guess whatever path got me here works but I didn't have to learn the hard way.

I wish that I knew Jehovah when I was younger. I've spoken to many who were raised in the truth only to turn away from it and come back as they got older. It's hard for young folks today to remain loyal to God. Is it possible for them to remain loyal, yes of course it is but it's very hard for them. They have to deal with so much and Satan doesn't make it easy. This world is setup for us to fail.

Imagine a girl who meets this guy. She thinks the world of him, sooner or later she loves him. She dreams of getting together and maybe someday get married. This is the story the guy is telling her. OH I love you, I can't be without you. Folks that is lust not love. You don't know what love is till you experience love, true love.

I'm sure most of you have friends who say they love someone. Maybe a few months down the road, they now love someone else. You don't know what love is. If you can turn off love like a light switch then you don't know what love is and ladies don't listen to young guys who say they love you and want to be with you forever. All they are trying to do is to score if you know what I mean. That is their goal. Then you are not a virgin anymore and then they move on to someone else because they are tired of you, that is not love that is lust. That is fornication. If you going to be intimate with your mate wait, just wait till you are married. Share that special moment with someone you love and make it right in God's eyes.

I will break down love tomorrow but if you love someone, you will wait till you are married. If you are away from that person, you will wait for that person. If you love someone your mind will focus only on that person you love and not some celebrity that you will never know on a personal level. For example, everyone loved Chris Brown till of course they found out who the real Chris Brown was.

Everyone loves the Jonas Brothers but do you know who they are when they camera isn't turned on? Don't love Celebrities, they are in their own world. They live in a material world. They care more about themselves than they do God. They are lovers of pleasures rather than lovers of God. Focus only on those you love...Till tomorrow.

No comments: