Friday, November 14, 2008

The question asked

Yesterday I posted tons of info on what most likely will happen within the next four years. If a guy who has predicted what will happen in our future and has been correct tells us what's going to happen in our future again, I have confidence that it will happen.

It's no different than what the Bible tells us for our future. The topic is the question asked. The reason is because that was the exact question that was asked the other day. What attracted you to the truth?

As I heard several comments on what attracted others, I could help but think of what attracted me. I love my father very much. So much so that when he died I pulled him out the coffin just to give him a hug. I could not accept the fact that he was gone.

Because my father did black magic I was not sure if he went to Heaven. I felt that if the soul does go somewhere that he would have ended up in Hell. After all, when was the last time you heard any priest say, he is going to hell. He has no chance in Heaven.

Then I found out the truth about the condition of the dead and the possibility of their future return. At first I didn't believe it. What I was taught went against everything I was being taught. After all, we believe in an invisible God that we never saw. Kinda like Children who believe in Santa at first even though they never saw him. We believe in Jesus based on what we have read, we never saw him as well. So since I always had an open mind and always considered the possibility well, I looked into it.

What I learned not only brought me joy but also gave me the feeling of purpose. For the first time in my life I found out why were are here. Why were not created in Heaven first. Why we suffer and die. All these questions that plagued me.

The thought of seeing my father smile again is what attracted me. That is what I felt inside. You might reason that I would see him again once I die. One of the reasons why I don't believe that has nothing to do with scripture but common sense.

Let's say I die now at the age of 35. My wife would suffer. My children would suffer. As an angel I would see them suffer and have no power to do anything. I would hurt till the day they die and if my wife moved on to another, I would suffer.

Let's say my wife lived to the age of 90 that would mean for 55 years I would suffer watching her with another. Watching her get old. Watching her get sick. Seeing my children go through their issues. Then they all die and come up to Heaven and I can't hug them because we are all spirits now. You might reason that we would all be together but the cycle would always continue because now my children are watching their children suffer. It's hard for me to believe that God would setup that kind of system.

If God is a God of love which he himself says he is Love then that would not be loving of him. That is what we are taught. We die, we go to Heaven. Were bad, we go to hell. I was pleased to know that when we die, we are just asleep. Note what it mentions at Ecclesiastes 9:5,10.

For the living know that they shall die: but the dead know not any thing, neither have they any more a reward; for the memory of them is forgotten. Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, do it with thy might; for there is no work, nor device, nor knowledge, nor wisdom, in the grave, whither thou goest.” Notice what it says in the new world translation

For the living are conscious that they will die; but as for the dead, they are conscious of nothing at all, neither do they anymore have wages, because the remembrance of them has been forgotten.

They are not conscious at all. You would think that being an Angel perfect in all ways would remember your earthly life and be conscious of all that has happen. Scripture shows otherwise.

At Isaiah 25:8 the prophetic promise is made that God “will actually swallow up death forever. I trust in God that I will see my father again. I trust that he is the only one that can make this possible. Looking at the direction of the world condition, there is much to worry about.

The scriptures tell us to trust in God. To put his kingdom first. For my part, I shall do the best I can. Have a great weekend.

No comments: