Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Great speakers

Last night after attending our meeting I recalled a talk that I gave in front of about 80 or so brothers and sisters. What I recalled was how I gave the talk and how others give their talks. The training I call it to become a great speaker. I thought of those who inspired me. Although some may find it offensive you must admit these are indeed great speakers.



Here is another one that I often enjoyed listening to



Here is another one that I often enjoyed listening to.



Please note that I don't share his views on how he feels but you must admit just hearing him makes you want to hear more. Notice his speech, notice how he gives he speech, and notice how much emotion he puts into his speeches. That's what I mean. Martin Luther King's I dream speech was a great speech. I love it. When I give my talks, I often try to give as much emotion that I can do without over doing it.

I remember giving a talk on counsel or the proper view of it. Till this very day people still talk about that talk. I tell them thank you but the feeling I get inside is joy because I helped encourage another brother or sister to fight another day in this wicked system of things. It's hard to stay moral or have any when there is so much wickedness to turn to.

It's funny because just the other day at work they were talking about other celebrity woman and asked who I would sleep with if I had the chance. I told them that I don't look at any other woman in that fashion. I love my wife very much. For some odd reason they couldn't understand that. You have understand what Jesus said. Jesus said that everyone that keeps on looking at a woman so as to have a passion for her has already committed adultery with her in his heart.

I love my wife very much and to think of any other would be very dis-respectful of her and my marriage. Call me old fashion but remember Jesus's words next time you go to a strip club. If Jesus wouldn't go with you to a strip club why should you go? Common sense folks. Anyway have a great day.

No comments: