Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Life is amazing

I discussed Vaccinations with one of my brothers yesterday who didn't know why I felt the way that I do. I asked him the question to see if he had any idea on why I did not vaccinate my kids. I understand that parents will vaccinate their kids and I understand their worry if an when and outbreak happens.

Some or should I say many parents think something is wrong with us if we don't vaccinate our children. Well, let me ask you this. When you go food shopping, do you look at the label of what it contains? You get to decide if you are going to purchase it or not based on if it's healthy for you or not. You are told all that's in it so you can make that decision.

I want to know what's in these shots that they are saying that's good for me so I can make a decision. I want to know why there isn't or hasn't been a study on what the long term effects of these shots can have on people. For example, did you know that Detergent is in the flu shot? If you didn't then you need to stay informed. I work in the field of common sense. I use that logic in life. They say there is no connection to Autism and vaccinations. Well let's see. My kid was fine till he or she received these shots. Ok so if it's not the shots then what else was my child doing that could have caused this reaction? Could it be the baby food that he or she was eating? I doubt it. Most cases that I've read mentioned clearly that it only happened after receiving vaccinations so as a parent wouldn't you like to know what's in these shots before you put them in your children?

I do and will post information on it. Stay informed.

No comments: