Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Wednesday

I think I will now update my blog every Wednesday. There is plenty to say but at times I feel like the words are trapped and only frustration will allow it to come out. I more or less stopped using Facebook. I won't say that I won't check it every now and then but for the most part I'm done with it.

Reason: My son told me something that I felt was so accurate and eye opening. Yes I noticed it before but in truth did not want to see or closed my eyes to what Facebook really is.

I can sum it up in one word: Drama. Never ending drama and useless one liners about what a person is doing, has done, will do, it's never ending. The posts are mini stories about how one hates this or that or as I call it Drama talk.

Post like: Man I can't stand what happened

What's missing? Well WHY DON'T YOU SAY WHAT HAPPENED?

Or others who use such foul language when trying to make a useless point it's making my head hurt and then in the very next post talk about how they love God. I thought I would open many up to information on what really is going on in the world and just how bad it is.

Did you know that I talked about how Gas would be where it is because something will happen in the middle east. This was before Egypt. I told many about what's coming and to prepare in terms of getting food and water while you can still buy it.

Think they will listen? I told many about the Japan quake before it happened. I mentioned many other things but it falls on ears that really can't hear. Instead, what people talk about is how they hate life or I have a headache or whatever.

Anyway - I deleted most of all my pictures from FB. I'm ore or less done with it. Stress at work, Stress with Family. My sister is a pain. I'm very close to blocking her email address. I don't even answer her calls.

Anyway, till next week.

No comments: