Monday, December 27, 2010

Life

Is very interesting. It's true that we are only here for a moment and could be gone the next. When we close our eyes to sleep, that could be the very last time we open our eyes in this system.

In this system there are so many things that could happen that could change life as we know it. One of my biggest fears was to lose my wife while delivering any one of our children and sure enough it almost happened.

What would my life be today with her. How could I wake to an empty pillow. How could I wake without seeing her face in the morning. Then I think of my kids. Although Jesse is 18 now he is still my baby, my first born. I often worry about him when he out late playing basketball.

One of my fears almost happened when Joshua almost died. I am thankful for life each day but I know that any one of my fears can happen. That's why I'm so thankful that there is a purpose for life. There is a chance of making it into a world where we don't have to worry, where we don't have to panic.

Sounds like a dream but if you were God would you have it any other way? If you had the same powers as God wouldn't you do the same? Why would he do any less? Even if a person didn't know the Truth, think about it why would God create the Earth in the first place if people went to Heaven? Why would any go to Hell if a person dies, his or her sins are forgiven?

So I trust in Jehovah that he will indeed keep his promise to transform this Earth that he created into a place where all of our fears will go away. Hope....

No comments: